Financial Reporting Analyst – Accounting – Nicosia – Ref#566
On behalf of our reputable client in Nicosia, GRS are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Reporting Analyst to work within a fast-paced finance team. Our client is a leading import/export business in Cyprus representing world recognised and prestigious brands. The successful candidate will be reporting to the CFO and be responsible for the timely delivery of all management reporting and financial analysis to support all business units. If you are ready for the next step in your career, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of presentations of company financials for Management.
- Prepare monthly Management accounts with detailed analytical analysis of key variances.
- Drive investigation and understanding of business performance to provide continuous financial support to all areas of the business.
- Manage annual Budget process liaising with all business units to develop projections.
- Work with IT department to support developments to improve and streamline business processes and data integrity.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and evaluation to support strategic business projects.
- University graduate in accounting, finance, or related field
- Part Qualified or Newly qualified ACA/ACCA accountant
- Strong IT skills with experience in ERP systems
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel macros/formulas/spreadsheet development and data manipulation
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to build relationships with colleagues
- Well organized, capable of multi-tasking and organizing work of others to ensure delivery of tight deadlines
- Flexible, team player
- The client offers an attractive remuneration package including annual bonus and provident fund.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.