Financial and Investment Reporting Accountant (4599)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international Corporate & Fiduciary Services provider with offices in the heart of Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and well-qualified Financial and Investment Reporting Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting of Cyprus companies in IAS and IFRS.
- Experience in fund accounting is a plus.
- Performance of bank reconciliations and revaluations of securities portfolios.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES returns.
- Preparation of quarterly, semi-annual and annual management accounts and financial statements in accordance with IAS and IFRS.
- Assistance in preparation of audit files in coordination with mandate heads.
- University degree in Accounting & Finance leading up to ACA/ACCA qualification would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial reporting treatment of complex financial assets and derivatives transactions is a must.
- Commercial awareness and previous experience working closely with trust and corporate administration professionals in Cyprus is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English is a must.
- IT applications – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and take on additional responsibility as necessary to deliver the work.
- Openness to learn new things and to adopt ways of working more effectively.
- Able to manage multiple tasks of varying priorities and flexibly adjust when priorities unexpectedly change.