Financial Analyst – Real Estate – Limassol – Ref#626
A well-established Real Estate Firm are working with GRS to recruit a Financial Analyst based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and ideally be ACCA or ACA qualified. We look forward to receiving your CV for this Limassol based Financial Analyst role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysing finance data and preparing financial reports and management accounts
- Coordinate the audit process
- Prepare presentations of company financials
- Manage budget process by liaising with business managers to develop projections
- Monitoring internal controls
- Develop plans for financial growth
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis to support strategic business projects
- Work with IT department to improve development of program reports and data integrity
- Evaluating and managing risks
- Experience in a similar role for at least 5 years or audit experience with Big four Audit Firm
- ACCA/ACA member
- Experience in tax and VAT
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS office software (pivot tables)
- Experience with accounting software with SAP Business One being preferable
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.comquoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.