CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and highly respected International Group of Companies with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be a full member of the ACA/ACCA/CPA and have a approximately 5+ years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Assisting / working as a team with the CFO in day to day tasks, and team management.
- Managing the team of experienced accountants. Coaching, resolving issues and reviewing of accounting, management, tax and VAT reports prepared by the team.
- Ensuring that all tasks are allocated fairly between team members, and ensuring all tasks are completed by the team within given deadlines.
- Ensuring compliance of all group companies in all jurisdictions with main VAT, tax, reporting laws and regulations.
- Maintaining accounting records for the companies of the Group.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and IFRS year–end accounts for the companies assigned. Taking charge of the annual audits of the companies assigned.
- Handle Tax and VAT issues; liaising with external auditors, bankers, lawyers and advisors.
- Preparation of income tax and VAT returns.
- Producing reports on a weekly and monthly basis for management as well as ad hoc reports as required internally.
- Opening and maintaining bank accounts for the assigned companies.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks/duties.
- Membership of a professional accounting body (ACA, ACCA) with 5+ years of post-qualification experience is a must.
- Relevant experience within Big4 firm or another accounting/audit firm is a must.
- Experience in preparation and review of IFRS financial statements, including consolidated financial statements.
- Ability to use MS Excel to a high standard.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Experience in preparation/filing income tax return and VAT in Cyprus, experience in Cyprus income tax and VAT legislation is an advantage.
- Awareness of international tax regulations (CBC, transfer pricing, DAC6, ESR etc) is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Being able to work independently, with ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines. High levels of commitment with a drive to deliver results under pressure.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility, independence, high level of accountability & responsibility.