Finance Manager – Retail – Nicosia – Ref#604
On behalf of our client, a well-established and well-known retail group, GRS are recruiting a Finance Manager to join the team in Nicosia. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast and dynamic environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities.
- Ensure the legal and fiscal compliance of the company’s operations concerning bookkeeping and accounting, statutory financial reporting, and taxes.
- Support all functions to improve their performance.
- Monitor & follow up all company’s operating costs.
- Ensure that all company and financial guidelines are followed in all areas of responsibility and at all times.
- Lead the preparation and correct presentation for all the financial related reports generated by the company’s Finance Dept.
- Lead the budgeting process in the company ensuring that all managers with budget responsibility receive clearly documented goals.
- Ensure that all managers with budget responsibility understand all the financial reports produced.
- Select, develop and maintain a motivated team capable of achieving the agreed objectives.
- Monitor insurance policies and secure correct coverage of the company’s assets. Correctly handle all communications, including claims raised to the company, with insurance consultants and insurance companies.
- Ensure smooth co-ordination with banks and other financial institutions for the correct and timely processing of the company’s deposits and payments.
- Facilitate correct and timely accounting, tax and legal compliance service to all related companies.
- Holder of an Accounting qualification, ACCA qualification or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in a finance managerial position
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Advanced experience with MS Office
- Advanced level in Business Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting, IFRS, Accounting, Income Tax and VAT
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and modelling skills and must be both commercially astute and a confident communicator
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.