Finance Manager (4647)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests including the provision of professional services to clients across the world, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to oversee and supervise the accounting department of The Group. The successful applicant must be ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified and have previous experience providing accounting services to a portfolio of clients and ideally some internal accounting experience as well. This position will be based in our clients Headquarters in Nicosia.
- Oversee and approve Bookkeeping transactions and Financial Statements of client companies.
- Preparation and review of Management Accounts for client companies.
- Ensure timely processing of VAT returns and handling of VAT issues for client companies.
- Mentor, train and supervise more junior-level accounting professionals working for the firm.
- Undertake and oversee internal accounting work required for other companies operating within the Group.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Educated to Degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Full Member of the ACCA/ACA/CPA.
- 4+ years of relevant experience within Client Accounting is a must.
- Any previous experience within an Internal Accounting role will be considered a significant advantage.
- Previous experience of mentoring and leading a team is essential.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek (Written & Spoken).
- Ability to form strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Energetic and motivated personality with great multi-tasking.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.