Finance Assistant (4783)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established and highly respected International Services company with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their expanding team of professionals. This position will ideally suit a professional candidate with 6+ months of relevant experience.
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations.
- Maintain clients data/contract information updated.
- Responsible for accurate and timely document management.
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of incoming and outgoing accounting transactions.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Liaising with clients or external parties, in order to perform daily accounting work.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- 6+ months experience within a accounting / finance position.
- Accounting / Finance degree, or equivalent would be highly advantageous.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate (Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages).
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment.
- Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Flexible and willing to take up new challenges and opportunities.