Finance Accountant (4892)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a highly respected Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Finance Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 2+ years of professional accounting experience and possess outstanding communication skills in English. Non-Qualified, Part-Qualified and Fully-Qualified accountants are encouraged to apply.
- Assist and review data processing of accounting and bookkeeping & verify the accuracy of data.
- Accounting duties relating to new investment and disinvestments when required.
- Preparation of Management Accounts as and when required.
- Liaise with the global team including administrators, auditors and banking representatives.
- Preparation of management accounts and year-end financial statements & liaison with the external auditors.
- Preparation and submission of various reports to authorities
- Posting of accounting entries within the accounting software.
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements.
- Assist with preparation of annual audited financial statements, including interaction with auditors.
- Maintenance of bank accounts and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Provide assistance with ad hoc projects.
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Either non-qualified, part-qualified and fully qualified accountants are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 2+ years of professional accounting experience.
- Excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to prioritize.
- Fully fluent in English is essential. Greek is highly advantageous.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Adaptable, flexible, resilient and excellent communication skills are essential
- Computer literate with confident use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills, with a willingness to learn.
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable and discreet individual.