Experienced Auditor – Advertisment
Our firm, Integrisum Limited, seeks to recruit an experienced Auditor responsible for the provision of audit and tax services to a portfolio of international and local clients.
Duties & responsibilities
- Audit and accounting of a portfolio of international and local clients.
- Managing own portfolio, covering a wide range of external audit, accounting and corporate tax work.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and tax returns.
- Manage workloads to ensure all tasks are completed according to deadlines and within agreed budgets.
- Be the clients’ main point of contact to ensure that information is received in a timely manner to prepare accounts and/or complete audit.
- Act with honesty, fairness and integrity in all dealings with clients, contacts and colleagues whilst respecting confidentiality and building trust.
- Maintain client confidentiality at all time.
- Qualified or part-qualified ACA/ACCA (Finalist).
- Minimum 3 years Audit experience of small and medium-sized corporate businesses, within an established Accountancy firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a Related Field.
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware and/or Caseware Audit International.
- Excellent Problem-Solving Abilities.
- Strong Communication , Organization and Documentation Skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Greek & English. (Verbal & Written).
Attractive remuneration package offered to the successful candidate will be based on qualifications & experience.
Interested candidates may forward their CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence