Executive Director – Forex – Limassol – Ref#519
GRS are working with a new Investment and Forex brand who are in the process of setting up their operation in Limassol. The successful candidate will be offered a wealth of experience from the industry and will become a member CySEC. This role will require a 3-month relocation overseas to work closely with the C level management. You will work with Senior Management across the business to deliver the Company’s objectives in accordance with its values.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Management team to ensure business strategy is fully risk compliant.
- Providing guidance on establishing policies on compliance, sales
- Designing internal operation procedure
- Leading the dealing function
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest local and EU legislation, rules and best practice with regard to risk management, market making and dealing
- Designing the detailed function of each department in the company
- Develop a commercially effective compliance framework across all business areas
- Challenge and identify the risk within the organisation’s decision-making and strategy
- Represent the Company on external committees
- Participate in industry specific groups
- Ensure clients have a clear complaints procedure
- Ensure risk and compliance activities take account of clients
- Escalation of suspicious activity reporting
- Assessment and review of the effectiveness of internal policies and procedures
- Implement Board decisions
- Monitoring the Company’s capital adequacy
- Previous experience at Director Level within a CIF
- Strong experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with external financial regulatory bodies e.g. CySEC
- Capability and experience of interacting credibly at Board level and with CySEC and other bodies
- Significant experience of on- going monitoring, AML & KYC
- Understand CIF’s and the Financial Services Sector
- Understand Mifid 2, Senior Managers Regime and GDPR
- Understand the principles of Training and Competence
- Holder of the Advanced CySEC Certificate
- Must be able to work overseas for 3 months maximum (All expenses will be paid by the company)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.