View more 2 years ago
Executive Assistant (4752)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and capable Executive Assistant to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience supporting Senior Management, ideally from a large, multi-national company and will speak excellent, fluent English.
- Be the primary point of contact for the Founder.
- Operating in a confidential environment.
- Supporting the founder with his critical daily business activities.
- Managing the Founder’s e-mail and making global travel arrangements (transport and accommodation), including managing travel itineraries and understanding his needs (meetings, breaks etc).
- Briefing the founder for key meetings, interviews etc, ensuring that all the required information is available and concise for quick interpretation and preparing presentations and reports.
- Organizing and following-up on Management business meetings, incl. preparing minutes and ensuring actions are completed.
- Organizing events and town halls, managing document and communication flows and expenses, ensuring all required presentations are present and correct and managing ancillary items such as venue, refreshments etc…
- Proven relevant experience as an EA supporting a global leader, preferably in a large 5,000+ organisation.
- Fluent English communication skills (Written and Verbal), with the ability to quickly build rapport and able to act independently with senior stakeholders.
- Experience and skill in managing stakeholders in a complex, fast-moving environment.
- Highest level of integrity and professional discretion at all times.
- Ability to work in the European time zone.
- Excellent time management skills with highly developed organizational and prioritization skills and proven event management experience.
- University degree in Law, business or social studies will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Creative writing, editing, proofreading and typing skills.
- Ability and desire to travel as required by the role.