Email Marketing Specialist (4777)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Digital Marketing and other related services to client across the Globe, we are seeking to recruit an Email Marketing Specialist to lead their Email Marketing strategy on behalf of clients. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning, executing and managing targeted email campaigns and will be based in our clients Limassol offices.
- Planning, executing and managing targeted email campaigns with a focus of increasing open rates, conversions and leads.
- Analysing the data segments to maximize the email performance across all our audiences.
- Developing campaigns to re-engage subscribers and maximize the size and reach of our subscriber database.
- Optimization of all automated campaigns and newsletter subscriptions to drive brand awareness and conversions.
- Identifying new opportunities to increase customer retention, lifetime value, inquiries and sales.
- Analysing campaign / promotion / product performance to identify and communicate new promotions and products which help drive performance across email marketing.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Marketing/PR or related field.
- Previous and demonstrable experience managing Email Marketing campaigns are a must.
- Computer skills including MS Office.
- Experience with CRM platforms.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task structured approach, and desire to achieve high-quality standards plus be well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to see the bigger picture – commercial viewpoint understanding.
- Excellent communication skills in English.