E-commerce Verification Officer
Reporting to the Head of Department, the Ecommerce Verification officer’s core duty is to verify player accounts details, investigate basic fraud behaviors and mitigate risk while supporting the Risk and Ecommerce Team in their daily operational duties.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Request and verify KYC documents. Approve or reject documentation according to internal procedures. Crosscheck identification documents against registered details.
- Perform basic checks on newly registered accounts, deposit transactions and accounts with pending withdrawals requests.
- Respond to KYC related communications with Customer Service team in a professional and timely manner.
- Initiate & support improvements to the Payments and Risk functions in the department.
- Review and report valuable updates of competitor sites.
- Fill various daily / weekly / monthly reports as requested.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good Knowledge of Identity verification standards and Methods.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and especially Excel; or similar software.
- Ability to rapidly understand and properly follow procedures and acquire a good knowledge of our products.
- Ability to learn new technologies, systems, applications quickly.
- Ability to keep a good eye for details while working fast, have a meticulous and inquisitive nature.
- Ability to stay focused and work efficiently individually or as part of the team.
- Ability to motivate oneself in challenging conditions.
Demonstrated willingness to constantly improve
- Knowledge of Anti-Money laundering due diligence processes.
- Knowledge of online casino games and strategies.
- Previous experience with Payment Providers or online gambling Industry.