Digital Business Analyst (4750)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a global Information Technology provider with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Digital Business Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background in Information Technology and possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Perform clients’ needs analysis (CNA) to understand current clients’ business challenges.
- Design and implement the solution, including installation, configuration, workflows, reporting, quality checks, training and go-live, ensuring on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Design and develop integration services and embedding the code in the application.
- Provide reports and feedback to Management regarding running projects and make suggestions for improvements.
- Identify new opportunities for the specific service (business generation) seeking of ways to apply technology to business processes.
- Build, develop, and grow relationships vital to the success of the project internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Programming skills and experience (.NET VB/C#, Visual Studio 2008 / 2012, Web applications, Services) are a big advantage.
- Experience in programming in SQL and VBScript is essential.
- Demonstrated success in consulting with customers and software implementation projects.
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience is a must.
- Experience with enterprise content management solutions will be considered as advantage.
- Written and verbal fluency in both Greek and English language.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently or as part of a dynamic team.
- Results orientation, time-management skills, ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A high standard of ethics and integrity.
- Clear Criminal Record.