DevOps Engineer (4640)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding company operating within the Sports Betting & iGaming sectors, we are seeking to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally have 2+ years of relevant experience in line with the requirements defined below.
Your role as a DevOps Engineer is to help our client build functional systems that improve their customers’ experience. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our clients’ customer needs.
- Web Applications, Native mobile applications, incl. in high-loaded applications.
- Experienced in Cloud technologies, Serverless (Cloud functions, Lambdas), IaaS, PaaS (AWS,GCP, Azure, Digital Ocean).
- Experience in DB administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL), setting up replications and creating backups.
- Experience as a Linux administrator.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes.
- Excellent knowledge of git, bash, SSH, Atlassian products.
- HTML5, XML/JSON, CSS3
- Jenkins, CI/CD knowledge.
- Configuring Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools. Ansible is preferable.
- Experience in high-load projects, hot server updates.
- Strong commitment and sense of urgency.
- Outstanding quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Diligent and detail-oriented person.
- Able to lead complex projects in a high-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.