CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International high technology company with regional offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a talented and technically strong DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience as set out below and will be fluent in written and spoken English.
- You will collaborate closely with software developers in an agile environment to build, deploy and test software components.
- You will be part of our DevOps team, together you will set up and maintain complex integrated test systems using hard-ware, software and sensor devices..
- Continuously improve the way how we deploy our software and always look for manual steps which can be automated using tools or scripts.
- Manage and monitor tools for continuous builds and integration.
- Administration of the IT infrastructure on our premises.
- BSc / MSc in the areas of Computer Science related fields.
- At least 2+ years of experience using configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Experience administrating Linux and Windows systems including virtualization or containerization.
- Good understanding of databases (Oracle / PostgreSQL).
- Ability to program using scripting languages.
- Basic configuration knowledge of switches and network topology.
- Understanding of Agile software development and DevOps best practices.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.