CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Dealer to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar position and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Monitor and manage market risk including but not limited to clients’ exposure.
- Monitoring Liquidity Providers’ pricing, execution, balances and performing post trade reconciliation.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to trading across many systems.
- Monitoring client trades including identifying and investigating unusual trading activity.
- Handling client inquiries and providing prompt, accurate and professional responses.
- Supporting other departments and resolving any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the brokerage business.
- Generating various reports as required by management including for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Keep up to date with market information, corporate actions and other major announcements.
- Preparing daily market commentary which may include financial and economic updates
- BSc Degree in Finance/Mathematics/Economics/or any near-related subject will be considered as an advantage.
- 2+years’ previous dealing experience within FX.
- Knowledge of MT4/MT5 platforms including Admin/Manager.
- Knowledge in Bridge Setups would be an advantage.
- Understanding of different financial instruments.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in MS Excel.
- SQL knowledge is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Required to obtain CySEC Certification.
- Availability to work on a 24-hour shift-program.
- Fluent in English language (Verbal & Written).
- Willing to develop professionally in the financial field.