CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Dealer to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Manage and monitor the trading platforms to ensure their smooth operation.
- Ensure system performance and optimize system parameters when needed.
- Review client accounts in terms of trading activity and/or platform performance.
- Execute client orders and assist clients with inquiries.
- Monitor exposure relating to the clients’ trading activity and prepare relevant reports upon request.
- Follow relevant processes and procedures as per the Company’s internal operations manual and the applicable laws and directives.
- Provide support to the Manager – Dealing Desk.
- Keep up to date with market information and prepare market reports.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or a relevant field.
- Any level of the CYSEC certificate of professional competency will be considered an advantage.
- Any relevant prior experience in a similar position will be considered a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability and willingness to work on a 24-hour shift-program.