Data Privacy Analyst (Temporary Cover) (4807)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Information Technology & Internet Marketing company with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Data Privacy Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will ideally hold 2+ years of relevant experience working in Data Privacy, auditing, security consulting or equivalent roles. This is a temporary role to cover maternity leave for up to 6 months.
- Conduct compliance audits and report on identified risk.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of the privacy by design and default strategy, data governance and data-risk management.
- Support monitoring and implementation of system/processes development for privacy and data protection compliance.
- Assist with the development and delivery of privacy metrics.
- Handling data subject requests.
- Research and analysis of data privacy regulation and industry frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, a related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience working in Data Privacy, auditing, security consulting or equivalent roles.
- Knowledge of Canada, U.S. and European privacy laws, regulations and best practices.
- Ability to identify privacy and IT issues and associated mitigation.
- Strong aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience with security and information management standards is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of databases and/or programming is an advantage.
- IAPP or other Privacy certification is an advantage.
- Previous technical writing experience is an advantage.