As a company, we are dedicated to offering the best possible range of products and services while maintaining the highest standards of customer service in the industry. Join us and fast-track yourself to a challenging and rewarding career in the financial services sector with one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry
Our team is currently expanding, and we are currently looking to hire a Junior Data Analyst to join us in our Limassol offices. Collecting and analyzing data, gathering information of various sources and developing reports will be part of your daily responsibilities.
- Developing reports and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize company’s effectiveness
- Daily KPI calculation and reporting for budgeting, marketing and supervisory purposes.
- Developing and providing reports in weekly, monthly and quarterly yearly basis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- University degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistical Mathematics, or any other similar degree
- Excellent User of Microsoft Excel
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English (both written & orally)
- Previous experience in forex is considered as advantage
- Experience with BI tools – big advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to careers.CY@europefx.com and write the job title into the subject line
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this email.