Data Analyst – IT – Nicosia – Ref#616
On behalf of our Client, a licensed investment firm in Limassol, GRS are currently seeking to recruit a Data Analyst. The Company prides themselves in providing a high-end service to their Clients focusing on confidentiality of information, transparency of transactions and robust reporting standards. The successful candidate will hold a University degree in statistics, mathematics, or computer science and have minimum 3 years previous experience as a Data Analyst working with big data and their practical application. If you are looking for the opportunity to work within a highly professional, multicultural yet friendly environment, please apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation of complex trading algorithms and statistical models
- Writing desktop applications for data management tasks, visualization of algorithms, notification systems, etc.
- Conducting in-depth analysis of data to identify patterns for use in real exchange trading
- Working with databases (filling, error control, optimization, backup) and API of various software products and resources
- Generation of ideas in the direction of the development of all systems, and participation in brainstorming
- University graduate in statistics, mathematics, or computer science
- A minimum of 3 years of practical experience as a Data Analyst working with big data and their practical application
- Fluency in English language at a professional level. Russian language will be considered highly advantageous
- Knowledge of the Python programming language at the Middle +
- Advanced knowledge of libraries is required (numpy, pandas, skipy, statsmodels, one of the MO libraries – sklearn, tensorflow, keras, pytorch)
- Knowledge of MATLAB, R, C ++ languages will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Bloomberg / CQG / TWS terminals will be considered an advantage
- Our Client offers 12 salaries, discretionary bonus, private medical insurance, and parking.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25342720 for further information.