Data Analyst (4849)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client a long-established and well-respected company with Head of Offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Data Analyst to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background and possess a minimum of 1+ years of relevant professional experience in line with the requirements below.
- Gather data from various sources.
- Assist in the development of data models to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports.
- Maintain data models, by implementing the required changes/additions and improving the efficiency of data processing.
- Write documentation on the developed data models.
- Work with Management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience as a Data Analyst.
- Knowledge of SQL Language.
- Analytical and mathematical mindset, with a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language.