Data Analyst (4713)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a capable Data Analyst to join their team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have previous and demonstrable experience as a Data Analyst and speak fluent Greek and English.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Data Science, Computer Science, Business administration or related field.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, more simple terms.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets
- Very Good Knowledge of Excel Formulas & Pivot Tables.
- Any previous experience working with SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Business Objects is highly advantageous.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills in Greek & English.