Cyber Security Consultant (4889)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Information Security related services and solutions to clients across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Cyber Security Consultant to join their team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will hold a relevant academic background and possess approximately 3+ years of relevant professional experience within IT Security Testing, including penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments.
- Real-time monitoring of cyber defence, SIEM and IDS (SOC).
- Monitoring of pending cases for incidents/vulnerabilities until resolution.
- Penetration testing (e.g., internal, external, wireless, physical, social, etc.).
- Web application security assessments (e.g., exploiting web app vulnerabilities etc.).
- Vulnerability assessments (e.g., network vulnerability scanning etc.).
- Technical security assessments (e.g., Windows, UNIX, firewalls, routers, databases, etc.).
- IT forensics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT related fields of study.
- Experience in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments).
- Ability to track and analyze activity on servers, endpoints, networks, applications, databases and other technology systems, via automated tools such IDS, SIEM etc…
- Knowledge of technical writing and report generation.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Certification(s) in security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CEH, etc.) is an advantage.