Customer Support Representative (Shift-Patterns)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a client-focused Customer Support Representative to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience in a similar position and be fluent in English, as well as any other language including Norwegian, Swedish, German, French and/or Spanish. Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Deal directly with client’s enquiries through phone, email and live chat.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries, handling and resolving them accordingly.
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff.
- Record and maintain customer information in company’s systems.
- Daily customer data entry and maintenance.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Comply with, in particular, procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
- Work closely with other departments to help deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Produce regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times etc. and to record data based on customer pain points.
- Identify churn risks and additional revenue opportunities.
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
- Work on shift basis, covering week days, weekends and public holidays.
- Previous Client experience/support team and experience in back office working with different systems will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language (Norwegian, Swedish, German, etc).
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work shifts in order to cover 24/7 rotation.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to details and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Positive and collaborative team player.
- Knowledge of payments industry will be considered as an advantage.