Customer Support Representative (4536)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established Software Development company developing solutions for the Banking sector, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will possess outstanding customer service skills and have previous and demonstrable experience in a similar position, ideally within the Financial Services sector.
- Personally, solve Tier-1 technical issues and escalate issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed.
- Answer customer calls using various communication mediums as an active member of the support team, along with carrying out quality controls check regulatory, whilst being the escalation point for customers.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Experience in providing customer support in a Service Desk environment.
- Comply with, in particular, procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Follow up improvements and resale notes and identify up-sale possibilities.
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
- A relevant degree in banking, business or computer science is necessary.
- Previous banking experience will be considered as an advantage.
- Native English speaker preferred; other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Well organized with great prioritization skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills essential for this role.
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.