Customer Support Officer (4762)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Europe’s fastest growing Investment Firms, with offices in Limassol and regulated by CySEC, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally hold 1+ years of relevant Customer Service experience, ideally within a regulated investment firm or financial services company.
The successful candidate will need to handle all client queries via live chats, emails, and phone calls for the group; and any other duty assigned by the Customer Support department. As the Customer Support Officer, you will process appropriate verification procedures according to client classifications daily; you will also be the first point of contact for existing clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
- 1+ year experience in a Customer Support or Sales position in a regulated financial services company.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Willingness to do morning and afternoon shifts on a weekly basis.
- Flexible to work on Cyprus Public holidays on rotation.