Customer Support Officer (4755)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will possess outstanding communication skills in English, be willing and able to work to a 24/5 shift-rotation and will ideally have previous and demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- Implement the customer service policies of the company.
- Measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
- Process financial transactions of the customer such as deposits and withdrawals.
- Post financial transaction into the various systems used by the company.
- Process customers’ bonuses.
- Perform KYC procedures and ensure that all applications are compliant with the company’s policies and regulatory requirements.
- Handle all types of enquiries from customers via chat, phone call or email.
- Enter and keep updating customers account information in the company’s records and systems.
- Provide help to customers respective to the company’s services.
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems or complaints by clarifying and determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to the customer, expediting correction or adjustment in case this is needed and following up to ensure resolution and customer’s satisfaction.
- Keep accurate records as these are required from time to time.
- Perform daily reconciliation of platforms, payment providers and systems.
- Generate various reports regarding number of accounts, financial transactions, etc…
- Liaising with various departments and solving the various issues that arise during the daily operations.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language.
- Very good knowledge of Office365.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Willingness to confront difficult situations and adopt to a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work on a 24/5 weekly shift rotation basis.