Customer Support Officer (4251)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an Online Company specializing in the gaming industry, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Officer for their expanding Call Centre in Nicosia.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls.
- Consulting clients by email and live chat.
- Client document verification – KYC.
- Fluency in written & spoken English and Greek is essential; knowledge of the Russian language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Previous and extensive experience in a Call Centre environment is a must.
- Able to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Proven experience of computers and software applications.
- Good typing skills.
- Ability to work in team.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Punctual, hardworking and reliable.