Customer Service Representatives (Dutch / German / Hebrew)
Manpower a leading International Organisation, on behalf of our client we are seeking to recruit professional and dynamic individuals for the position of Customer Service Representative (Dutch / German / Hebrew), to be based at our client’s offices in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will need to handle all client queries via live chats, emails and phone calls for the Customer Support Department. The candidate will be the first point of contact for existing Dutch / German / Hebrew Speaking clients and assist internally, all other departments according to their needs.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible and hardworking
- Able to influence, focus, multi task and prioritise
- A good team player and excellent communicator
- Passionate in growing within the company and committed to results
- University Degree or equivalent
- Administration and/or Customer service experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Computer office skills, including practical skills using Microsoft Office (intermediate MS Excel & Word)
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or German and/or Hebrew language
- Customer service and support
An attractive remuneration package depending on experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s at email@example.com quoting the reference number: MP-0720-CSRL.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.