Customer Service Representatives (4311)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-known and respected Telecommunications providers with head offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a number of Customer Service Representatives to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicants will be required to work a 30 hour working week, must have excellent communication skills in both English & Greek and be able to work on shift-rotation.
- Offer an exceptional experience to our clients’ entire customer base over the phone.
- Be the point of contact for all queries and provide the best possible solutions to customer needs.
- Promote company offers, products and services to existing and prospective customers based on identified needs.
- Provide online support through alternative channels of communication (emails, online chat, social media, etc.).
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Higher education will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Any previous experience within a Customer Service capacity is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) are a must.
- Strong PC skills are essential.
- An interest and passion for Telecommunications will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work shift-patterns, on a rotational basis to cover the core hours of 07:00am – 00:00am.