CRM Administrator (4748)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a CRM Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will serve as the primary system administrator for our clients’ internal CRM System and will ideally have previous, demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- Serve as primary system administrator for our CRM and assist with any third-party integrations.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows/processes, and day to day CRM tasks.
- Complete ad-hoc reporting and assist with any sales, marketing, and service analytics requests.
- Complete regular internal system audits and manage upgrades.
- Influence marketing, sales, service processes with respect to the system capabilities to enable informed, data-driven decisions.
- Ensure and inspect data quality and integrity across the CRM platform.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Assist with User training and expand the system functionality across the organization.
- Performs all other duties deemed necessary to enable the business to meet its goals, including flexibility with work schedule.
- A degree in Marketing or a related field is desired for this position.
- Technical expertise with a CRM System is a must.
- Computer skills, Microsoft packages Word, Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
- Able to work under pressure and demonstrate a positive and resilient approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed within deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization and across multiple departments.