Credit Control Manager (4886)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Service Provider with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Manager to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 2+ years of relevant Credit Control experience as described below.
- Responsible for collecting payments due from EU/UK Clients/Partners.
- Review existing credit control process and software; design and implement a more automated system.
- Train and supervise existing credit control staff.
- Liaise with Account Managers in reference to major accounts.
- Establish correct contact names, numbers and relationship links for all accounts.
- Understand productivity requirements of the department and adhere to daily/monthly tasks set.
- Prompt action and daily personal goals of e-mails, phone calls and any other correspondence that assist in collections.
- Accurate data input to document management system ensuring clear notes are logged against customer invoices and accounts detailing discussions, payments and queries.
- Work towards achieving monthly targets against aged debt.
- Preparing and maintaining monthly/weekly reports as required.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in Credit Control is essential.
- Experience collecting funds in the EU and/or UK is highly advantageous.
- Good Computer Skills – Advanced Excel desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken business English is essential.
- Self-starter, able to take responsibility, ownership, and initiative.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate an extremely positive and proactive approach to work and the ability to work under pressure, multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines.