CPA Business Development Specialist (4685)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an award-winning CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a CPA Business Development Specialist to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role working with CPA (Cost-Per-Action) offerings and speak excellent, fluent English.
- Creates and implements a CPA program fully aligned with the business strategy.
- Manages the CPA offering through the website and other means.
- Liaises with marketing to ensure the CPA offering is properly advertised.
- Achieves all sales targets on a consistent basis outlined by the Head of Business Development.
- Follows up on leads for prospective clients/affiliates.
- Conducts an induction to new clients and how to utilise the systems available to them.
- Negotiates and informs affiliates of the commission structure they will work with.
- Communicates to affiliates the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Establishes and supports all partners, affiliates.
- Arranges meetings, directly or remotely, with clients/affiliates to drive business development.
- Act as a conduit between clients/affiliates and the financial market.
- Assist clients with queries regarding trading and the instruments available for use by the client.
- Be aware of and be able to demonstrate ongoing in-depth knowledge of the financial markets, both technically and fundamentally.
- Building and maintaining client/affiliates relationships by understanding the client/affiliate’s needs and trading profile and providing suitable support and guidance where required.
- Cross sells company services to provide client improvement.
- Maintains high levels of client/affiliates acquisition, retention and reactivation.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- University or college degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role working with CPA offerings.
- CySEC basic/Advance certificate will be considered competitive advantage.
- Fluency in English; Any additional language will be considered an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual.