Corporate Lawyer – Legal – Nicosia – Ref#619
A well established and reputable Law Firm in Nicosia is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate Lawyer. With highly skilled personnel and client relationships built on trust, our Client prides themselves for the high quality of their services. The successful candidate must therefore have excellent knowledge of Company Law CAP.113 and previous experience in a similar position. If you are seeking the right opportunity to further advance your career, please send GRS Recruitment your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation, review, and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Reviewing, drafting agreements (loan agreements, pledge agreements, share purchase agreements etc.).
- Registrations of pledge/charge agreements with the Register of Members/Charges of the company and further registration with the Registrar of Companies.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- PIO and Stamp duty process of an agreement.
- Increase/allotment/transfer/conversion of share capital of a Company and drafting related special resolutions, Affidavits and Returns for filing same with the Registrar of Companies.
- Reduction/cancellation of share capital via Court Order.
- Applying at Court for extension of time required for registration of an agreement/document with the Registrar.
- Incorporation of Cyprus & Foreign companies.
- Prepare and submit legal opinions and advice on corporate, commercial, banking and finance issues.
- Conduct legal search on various topics.
- Ensure ongoing regulatory compliance and compliance with AML legislation.
- University graduate in Law.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Corporate Law is essential for this position.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML procedures required to maintain Cyprus Registered Structures compliant.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- Interested in working as part of a dedicated team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- High sense of professionalism, able to work on his/her own initiative and coordinate with peers/colleagues.
- The Company offers a competitive salary package including 13th salary.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 -13:00 and 15:00-18:00.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.