Corporate Lawyer (4876)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long established and highly respected Law Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and possess a minimum of 3+ years of professional experience as a Corporate Lawyer.
- Excellent knowledge of Companies Law CAP.113.
- Reviewing, drafting agreements (loan agreements, pledge agreements, share purchase agreements etc…).
- Registrations of pledge/charge agreements with the Register of Members/Charges of the company and further registration with the Registrar of Companies.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- PIO and Stamp duty process of an agreement.
- Increase/allotment/transfer/conversion of share capital of a Company and drafting related special resolutions, Affidavits and Returns for filing same with the Registrar of Companies.
- Reduction/cancellation of share capital via Court Order.
- Incorporation of Cyprus & Foreign companies.
- Applying at Court for extension of time required for registration of an agreement/document with the Registrar.
- Drafting minutes, resolutions, notices, Powers of Attorneys, Incumbency Certificates, comments on drafted documents.
- Prepare and submit legal opinions and advice on corporate, commercial, banking and finance issues.
- Conduct legal search on various topics.
- Ensure ongoing regulatory compliance and compliance with AML legislation.
- Educated to degree level in Law or related field.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- 3+ years’ experience in Corporate Law is essential for this position.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML procedures required to maintain Cyprus Registered Structures compliant.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- Interested in working as part of a dedicated team.
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- High sense of professionalism, able to work on his/her own initiative and coordinate with peers/colleagues.