Corporate Lawyer (4788)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long established and highly respected Law Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate lawyer to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant will be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and possess a minimum of 2+ years of professional experience as a Corporate Lawyer.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of legal documents and contracts.
- Prepare and submit legal opinions and advice on corporate, commercial, banking and finance issues.
- Conduct legal research on various topics.
- Meet and communicate with clients.
- Ensure ongoing regulatory compliance and compliance with AML legislation.
- Undertake due diligence of entities in Cyprus.
- Educated to degree level in Law or related field.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- 2+ years of relevant post qualification experience in Corporate/Commercial Law is essential.
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Outstanding organizational, leadership and team working skills.
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- High sense of professionalism, able to work on his/her own initiative and coordinate with peers/colleagues.