Corporate Lawyer (4694)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established boutique Law Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant should have minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience and be fluent in both Greek & English.
- Reviewing and drafting of corporate, finance, commercial agreements including but not limited to option agreements, SPAs, SHA, loan agreements, articles of association, pledge agreements, security agreements, instruments of transfer etc.
- Working with the registrar of companies, tax authorities, real estate authorities and other government bodies in order to carry out requests of clients.
- Reviewing and drafting documentation regarding change in share capital including but not limited to documentation relating to conversion of shares, cancellation of shares, amendment of share capital.
- Carrying out court procedures with regards to commercial issues that may arise for corporate clients.
- Performing in-depth legal research and preparation of relevant reports.
- Provision of legal opinions on companies law, tax and commercial matters.
- Manage and administer all policies and procedures associated with the regulatory compliance program.
- Working directly with the founder of the law firm and receive relevant training on all ongoing requests.
- Preparation and submission of all required regulatory filings and disclosure thereof of documents in a timely and accurate manner, in coordination with legal council as needed.
- KYC/AML responsibilities.
- Train personnel on regulatory compliance matters to enhance understanding and awareness through the organization.
- Review the company’s materials, website, blogs, social media pages and other public media for compliance.
- Maintain systematic records of Company’s compliance program in the event of an outside audit or regulatory examination.
- Interface with regulators, examiners and outside legal associates (if required).
- Research regulatory laws, rules and regulations related to securities law compliance.
- University degree in Law.
- 8+ years of experience.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Fluent English and Greek.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Communication skills, organizational skills, juggling numerous priorities under strict.
- Eye for detail, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.