Corporate Lawyer (4680)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Law Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their team. The successful applicant will be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association and have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in Corporate Law.
- Undertaking and overseeing the formation, administration and dissolution of companies registered in Cyprus and offshore jurisdictions.
- Drafting and reviewing Memorandum and Articles of Association and effecting amendments on them.
- Drafting, reviewing and advise on Trusts based on the Cyprus International Trust Consolidated Laws.
- Re-domiciliation of companies from one jurisdiction to the other.
- Reviewing and drafting of Commercial Agreements and Legal Agreements (SPA agreements, Shareholders agreements, Loan agreements, Pledge agreements etc.).
- Advising clients on matters relating to commercial agreements, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions.
- Providing legal opinions and memos.
- Reviewing and processing KYC documentation.
- Closely working with the Compliance department for AML and KYC matters.
- Communicate with clients directly and respond to any legal requests
- Handling all matters relating to Corporate Law.
- Educated to Degree level in Law.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Corporate Lawyer.
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law and overall knowledge of the legal framework regulating or relating to Cyprus companies, Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and the Cyprus International Trust Consolidated Laws.
- Strong transactional law experience.
- Fluent in both Greek and English is essential
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
- Time management & reporting skills
- Friendly attitude, professional and driven individual
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- IT literate.
- Strong communication skills.