The primary role of the Corporate Administrator will be to support the incorporation and maintenance of companies registered in Singapore, Cyprus, Hong Kong and UK and other jurisdictions.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
Dealing with Prospective and Existing Clients
- Receiving an inquiry from prospective or existing client and clarifying client’s needs and what the client is trying to address with set up of an offshore legal entity.
- Assisting prospective clients to understand advantages and disadvantages of each jurisdiction.
- Assisting prospective clients to understand company and tax compliance requirements.
- Advising clients on the best solution for their particular cases.
- Preparing sales quotations for services of Eltoma Corporate Services selected by prospective clients in Sage Accounts.
- Issuing invoices and following up on their payment.
- Ensuring the timely and complete delivery of paid services.
- Directing enquiries on other services of Eltoma Corporate Services to the appropriate department.
- The preparation of company incorporation documents regarding the incorporation of companies and forwarding them to Eltoma Corporate Services’ team members responsible for the incorporation of a legal entity.
- Receiving information on the newly incorporated offshore legal entity and forwarding it onto clients.
- Assist AML officers of Eltoma Corporate Services to collect necessary documents from clients for conducting AML checks and KYC procedure.
- Preparation of Power of Attorney, Letters, Resolutions, Minutes, Annual General Meetings, etc. using templates.
- Preparation of documents for changes in structure of companies relating to a change in shareholding, directors, share capital, etc. and filing changes with Registrar of Companies
- Preparation of Annual General Shareholder Meetings and forms HE32
- Application for Cyprus Tax Identification Code and VAT number
- Ensuring corporate registers are maintained and updated in Sage Secretarial on a timely basis.
Company Strike-off & Liquidation
- The preparation of all relevant documentation necessary for the striking off of liquidation of Companies.
- Communicating to an appropriate office of Eltoma Corporate Services which will be performing striking off or liquidation of an offshore legal entity.
Assisting with the Opening/Closing of Corporate Bank Accounts
- Collecting from a client all relevant documents and business description for opening a bank account.
- Preparation of all relevant documentation necessary for the opening of companies’ bank accounts and forwarding all to the relevant office of Eltoma Corporate Services for arranging a meeting with a bank or communicating documents to a Banking office at Eltoma Corporate Services.
- Communicating with a bank if required on a client behalf on matters relating to opening or closing bank accounts.
- Communication with associates, agents, clients daily.
- Communication with local authorities.
- Translation of documents from Greek in English.
- Handling incoming phone calls.
- Visiting local authority offices if required.
- Receiving and answering incoming phone calls from prospective clients.
- Saving documents on an internal server.
- Creating and updating jobs in Sage Practice Solution.
- Weekly updating timesheet in Sage Practice Solution.
- Preparation of seminars and webinars on matters relating to incorporation, maintenance and liquidation of offshore companies.
- Assisting other departments of Eltoma Corporate Services on various matters.
- Other jobs allocated by managers of Eltoma Corporate Services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluency in Greek & English.
- Degree in areas such as Law or Business Administration.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years, working experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
- On-hand knowledge and experience with offshore company law and relevant legislation.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.