Corporate Administrator (4695)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Legal Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, capable and hard-working Corporate Administrator to join their team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience and be fluent in both Greek and English.
- Handling the corporate administration work of the department.
- Incorporating companies, completion and filing of company forms.
- Reviewing and drafting of directors and shareholders’ minutes and resolutions, Powers of Attorneys and other corporate documents.
- Handling client due diligence for corporate and trust structures.
- Support in the development and implementation of the firm’s compliance regime.
- Maintaining legal and administrative files for all clients (KYC).
- Bank accounts opening.
- Bank instructions preparation and execution.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Knowledge of either Velos software and/or Quorum will be considered a significant advantage.