Corporate Administrator (4679)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well established and highly respected Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant must have previous, relevant professional experience, be fluent in both Russian and English and speak an advanced level of German.
- Translating and drafting documents: contracts, correspondence, minutes, etc…
- Preparing and managing correspondence, reports and documents, maintaining files. handling incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Dealing with accounting documentation.
- Undertake general administrative tasks within the corporate and legal departments.
- Maintain and update all relevant records of both corporate and natural individuals in the corporate software system, including all agreements and other documentation.
- Liaise with external partners, agents, registrars, directors and clients, both in Cyprus and abroad, with a professional demeanour and etiquette.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in the corporate/legal sector with administrative or corporate service providers or a Law Firm or any other relevant company.
- Excellent attention to detail and proactive approach.
- The ability to take initiative and work independently to refine and improve functions, methods and processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and to understand and execute instructions from Management.
- Highly organized individual who is willing to multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
- Pleasant personality, patient and willing to learn.
- Maintain confidentiality in the workplace and protection of sensitive information is a priority.
- The successful candidate must be fluent in both Russian and English (Written & Spoken) and have intermediate/advanced knowledge of the German language.