CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a boutique provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. The successful applicant should be highly organised, hard-working and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Preparation, perusal and review and execution of payment/banking orders on behalf of clients.
- University degree in a business related discipline. A postgraduate degree will be considered a plus.
- 1+ years of relevant experience within Corporate Administration in a professional services and/or law firm is a must.
- Team player with very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic, with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Fluency in English. Greek or Russian will be considered a significant advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.