CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and growing company operating in the Online Gaming Sector, we are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced and well-qualified Copywriter to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol.
- Own and manage the CRM communication program and content across the entire customer’s life cycle. This includes content writing and proofing across emails, sms, push notification as well as customer facing content embedded in the casino platform itself.
- Create topical copy that will resonate with customers on the company website, blog and social media platforms whilst ensuring copy is engaging, compelling and on-brand, and catered for targeted audiences.
- Create SEO relevant content using keywords, META tags etc. Ensure all copy is SEO optimised to drive visibility on search engines
- Write game descriptions and reviews targeting seasonal and experienced customers alike.
- Create content at request for various promotions including competitions, tournaments, Mailers etc with a quick turnaround without compromising on quality.
- Lead blog activity, create new blogs around big winners, PR, general casino news, games etc.
- Create affiliate marketing content for affiliate channels, this could include reviews, news articles etc.
- Request content supporting creatives assets for all channels, these include hero banners, mailer images, blog content etc.
- Adhere to all gambling rules and regulations across all communication channels.
- Experience of working in a similar CRM or email marketing role.
- Exceptional writing communication skills with proven ability to translate ideas and tactical concepts into enticing, engaging and action motivating language.
- Ability to turn verbal brand guidelines into consistent tone of voice.
- Ability to brief, manage and implement small to medium marketing projects.
- Capable of working in a fast, ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of HTML creation is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Native in English Language.
- Self-motivator hard working individual who’s able to work with minimal guidance
- Strong planning and organizational skills, attention to details at all times.
- Ability to manage high volume workload to strict, tight deadlines with quick turnarounds.
- Prior marketing lead copywriting experience is preferred but not essential.
- A strong communicator well versed in collaborating to meet strict deadlines.
- ‘Out of the box’ creative thinker.