Content Writer – Forex – Nicosia – ET24119
Our client, a Forex company in Nicosia, is seeking to recruit a Content Writer. The successful candidate must have proven experience within the Forex industry and the ability to be creative and write innovating contents for the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow and develop within a team of professionals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create clear content briefs according to our long-term strategy for future campaigns and ensuring that all content is in line with our brand and compliance
- Work closely with other departments to bring innovation and enhance the company’s performance
- Produce marketing materials for affiliates (Articles, Reviews, etc.) and writing content for Social Media Channels/Blogs
- Research for constant improvement of our strategies on all channels
- Provide texts for other internal departments which collaborate with the Marketing Department.
- Compose or revise Marketing Presentations on different themes
- Maintain the content on various websites accurate
- Degree in Marketing or any other relevant field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Content Writing role from the Forex industry or Online Industry
- High level of English language, native or fluent is a must
- High creative and ability to think outside the box
- Capability to innovate through the copy provided
- Capability to start and finish projects in short timeframes
- Strong desire of constant self-improvement, development and progress
- Agile understanding of new tasks and innovative ideas
- Teamwork recognition and the ability to cooperate
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Ongoing training
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address email@example.com the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.