Content Writer – Forex – Limassol – Ref#499
GRS are proud to be working in partnership with an international, dynamic and multi award winning Investment firm based in Limassol who are searching for a Content Writer to join their team. If you would like to apply for this role , we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create compelling content for both online and offline communications, across multiple channels (website, mass mailings, social media, advertisements, presentations, white papers, press releases, landing pages, videos)
- Prepare catchy marketing messages for online banners
- Write, edit, proofread publish social posts
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Support and communicate effectively with the Marketing Team, working closely with the CCO
- Ensure that communication products effectively deliver messages to an international audience
- Educated to Bachelor degree or the equivalent in English, Communications, or Advertising/Marketing degree
- Extensive years of marketing communications experience with content writing in English
- Excellent spoken & written English
- Exceptional business writing skills, with the ability to apply different narrative styles for specific audiences
- Creativity and passion for creating original and interesting content, targeting different audiences across the global financial sector.
- Highly organized with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, with attention to detail
- Ability to learn fast and be efficient in meeting tight deadlines in stressful situations
- The ability to work confidently on your own as well as part of a team
- Experience in a financial environment / knowledge of financial products and a good understanding of the industry
- The ability to work well under pressure in a past-faced environment
- A competitive remuneration package based on knowledge and experience
- A positive working atmosphere in a multinational community
- Support and encouragement for personal development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, Hayley@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.