Compliance Specialist (4677)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International marketing and customer support company operating in the iGaming sector, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Specialist to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally have previous and demonstrable Compliance experience specific to the Online Gaming/Gambling industry and speak an excellent level of fluent English.
- Assisting/leading license application processes.
- Producing/editing internal procedural documentation.
- Responding to requests for information from regulatory bodies.
- Conducting internal reviews to ensure compliance of regulations.
- Developing and administering internal control procedures.
- Any other compliance related needs.
- Experience in Anti money laundering regulations and controls.
- Experience/Knowledge in Responsible/Safer Gambling requirements.
- Experience/knowledge of the technical compliance standards and able to project manage and document the requirements.
- Experience in Online gambling specific regulations (for example the UK’s LCCP and RTS).
- Ability to problem solve and multitask.
- Computer literate. Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
- Fast learner who is passionate and takes initiative for self-improvement and personal development.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.