Compliance Officer – Forex – Limassol – Ref#533
GRS are proud to be working in partnership with an international, dynamic and multi award winning Investment firm based in Limassol who are searching for a Compliance Officer to join their team. For this position we are looking for a candidate who is passionate about compliance and procedures plus ideally hold a Law Degree or the equivalent. If you would like to apply for this role , we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to compliance enquiries
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Maintaining and reviewing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the CySEC rules and regulations
- Developing compliance training materials and performing ongoing compliance training to employees
- Maintain a risk monitoring programme and conduct regular business risk assessments
- Monitor compliance performance and provide training and coaching to the business where necessary
- Manage the relationship and coordination of projects in compliance locally and coordinate work with our global counterparts
- Examining, evaluating and responding promptly to client complaints
- Working closely with the head of compliance and legal
- Educated to Degree level in Law or equivalent
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Examination is a must
- CySEC AML Certificate would be advantageous
- Fluency in English is a must
- Previous relevant experience in a Compliance role within the Financial Services industry
- Good and up to date knowledge of legal framework and requirements of CIFs (and other jurisdictions)
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.