Compliance Officer (Arabic-Speaking) (4738)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an Arabic-Speaking Compliance Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in Compliance and will be fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Reports directly to Head of Compliance.
- Monitoring and assessing the level of compliance risk the Company faces and drafting written reports.
- Verify the client’s documents according to company regulation.
- Developing, designing and re-designing the appropriate procedures of the Company.
- Receiving and following up Client complaints or grievances and filing these complaints or grievances.
- Monitor and approve internal and external communication.
- Bachelor degree of any relevant field will be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Compliance roles within the FX industry.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent research skills.
- CySEC Advanced certification will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent Arabic and English speaker (Written & Spoken).