Compliance Officer (4693)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their expanding team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant compliance experience within the Forex and/or Financial Services industry and be a holder of the CySEC Advanced certification.
- Provide assistance in reviewing and updating the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Prepare management reports regarding compliance operations and progress.
- Monitor compliance systems to ensure their effectiveness.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Provide assistance in reviewing the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Verify that all company and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Provide support and guidance to the departments of our Company in relation to various regulatory matters.
- Provide assistance to management for any ad-hoc regulatory requirements.
- University degree in Law or other related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Compliance role within the Forex/Financial Services industry.
- CySEC Advanced Certificate is essential.
- CySEC AML Certificate is considered an advantage.
- Experience with CySEC reporting.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written). Knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong commitment to professional excellence.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude. And highly committed personality with initiative and the ability to commence and conclude issues from start to finish.